Dry clean your car’s engine
Phone +7 (495) 323-93-99
FEATURES A DRY CLEANING OF THE ENGINE
What do you see if you look under the hood of your car? Most likely, the parts will be covered with dust, dirt and a characteristic oily coating. Such a” working ” state of the engine is the norm, but excessive accumulation of dirt under the hood is not only not aesthetic, but also dangerous for the car. Therefore, we have developed a program for engine dry cleaning, which allows you to achieve the perfect condition of the engine.
WHEN IS DRY CLEAN NECESSARY?
- Because of accumulation of dirt the cooling system may overheat.
- Parts with oily coating lead to increased fire hazard of the power unit.
- In case of fire, a dirty engine flashes several times faster.
- If you are going to sell your car, it is better to order this service.
FEATURES A DRY CLEANING OF THE ENGINE WE HAVE
- We use dielectric detergents.
- We use minimum water, only 1 – 2 liters of water is used.
- Proper dismantling.
- For high-quality cleaning, some parts must be removed to gain access to hard-to-reach areas.
As a result, you get a perfectly clean engine that works better.