Ceramic car polishing
Phone +7 (495) 323-93-99
We use Krytex and Ceramic Pro 9H nano-ceramic coatings for car polishing. Ceramic Pro 9H protective polishing is especially popular in Moscow. At the same time, according to experts, Krytex products provide long-term protection.
WHY IS CERAMIC CAR POLISHING NECESSARY?
После нанесения защитных средств поверхность вашего авто приобретает следующие свойства:
- It is waterproof.
- It protects from snow and ice. So the liquid does not stick to the surface.
- It protects from scratches. The protective layer assumes all minor damages that damage the paint coating. It won’t protect against a nail scratching but it is effective for minor damages.
- Protects from ultraviolet radiation. The car does not fade in the sun, maintains a bright color.
Поэтому после защитной керамической полировки автомобиль сохраняет свой идеальный внешний вид намного дольше, при любых условиях эксплуатации.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Protective substances contain ceramic nano-particles that create a protective layer on the surface of the car.
- It is very firmly attached to the base (car paint coating).
- It is durable. Ceramic protection withstands several hundred washing cycles and retains all its properties.
- It is easier to eliminate scratches and defects from the surface of a car covered with a protective layer.
The protection is applied in layers, and the layers merge with each other. This way you can achieve the desired thickness of the protective coating.
HOW MANY LAYERS SHOULD BE APPLIED?
The first coating layer provides about 40-50 nanometers of protective coating. in theory nano-ceramics can be applied with a thickness of up to 10,000 layers, while the coating thickness will reach approximately 0.5 mm and will be visible.
In fact, the following protection levels are common:
- 1 layer is up to 50 nanometers provides a basic level of protection.
- 2 layers with a total thickness of up to 100 nm are an average level of protection that can significantly increases the car’s resistance to various risk factors, including unprofessional car wash.
- 3 layers with a thickness of up to 150 nm provide a high level of protection the paint coating is protected from various types of damage.
- 4 layers up to 200 nm thick are the highest level of protection and give “anti-graffiti” protection.
It is possible to apply more than 4 layers but is is necessary only for additional protection. For example, Ceramic pro 9H substances can be applied in 10 or more layers but this is only required for certain vehicles. We recommend to apply 4 layers.
HOW TO APPLY CERAMIC POLISH?
These are the key steps:
- Contactless car wash using a special shampo.
- Hand wash using a sponge and shampoo for deep cleaning.
- Manual removal of bitumen stains with anti-bitumen composition.
- Another contactless car wash.
- Touchless car dryer.
- Applying protective coatings.
- If it is necessary, he protective layer is applied only to the restored surface.
- Applying ceramic polishing.
We use environmentally friendly ceramic polishing compounds. We recommend applying this coating immediately even for a new brand car. Call us and make your appointment right now!