Paint car chrome trim
Many drivers want to get rid of chrome details in their cars. Our specialists can remove the shiny coating and paint the surface (glossy and matte surface).
3 reasons to get rid of chrome:
- It looks too catchy. Many drivers think that chrome is not stylish at all.
- It is not easy to properly care for chrome items. It is a delicate coating so it easily becomes scratched.
- Create the image. If you choose complex tuning, chrome parts can to be removed or painted.
Chrome removal approach
There are a few ways to clean chrome. The most common includes the following steps:
- Removal of chrome item.
- Put the item in a special bowl to remove chrome. Polymer coating can form a matte or glossy surface.
- Finally, when the product is prepared, you can paint. For this purpose, long-lasting polymer paints are used, which are able to form a matte or glossy surface.
It is possible to get rid of chrome mechanically. Our specialists use abrasive so that the gloss is completely eliminated (metal looks like aluminium). Then degreasing takes place and after that painting is carried out. We select the best way according to your car characteristics.
Advantages of chrome removal
- If you choose the service of chrome removal, your car will have perfect surfaces with no damages.
- Our specialists are very experienced so the result is always outstanding.
- Painting makes your car more stylish.