Paining of wheel discs
We use Italian powder paints for discs. It creates a unique visual image and gives added strength and durability.
Why is painting of discs necessary?
After a while wheel discs can be worn out, become covered with minor damage and scratches and suffer from corrosion. Winters in Moscow are usually wet as a result many cars do not look neat.
Paining of wheel discs helps to achieve the following results:
- Enhanced durability. Disks will retain all their visual properties up to 8 years. The surface will be more resistant to minor mechanical damage;
- Improved coating reflection;
- Improving your car appearance. Paining of wheel discs makes your car more unique.
What wheel discs can be painted?
We use various colouring technologies, we can apply powder paint to the following types of wheel discs:
- Alloy wheels are the most common. Painting of this type of wheel discs will make your car unique.
- Metal cutting discs can be a great option if you want your car to be more luxurious. They are durable and resistant.
- Steel wheels are common too. They are reliable, durable and inexpensive. They can look more stylish if we paint them.
Wheel discs painting process
We follow certain rules in order to achieve great results:
- Quality assurance of preparation. First of all, the item is cleaned of rust, dirt, paint residues. If the damage is serious, sandblasting may be required, as well as some remedial measures.
- Base coating. The surface is covered with special compositions that make paint durable.
- We use modern paints that protects from mechanical damage.
As a result, your wheel discs look brand new and stylish.