We can replace the brake system with the original carbon-ceramic AMG system. key parts, like caliper, pads and disc can be replaces, as well as other elements of the brake system. As a result, you will significantly increase the braking performance, as well as provide your car with reliable and durable brakes that will last for many years.
Why do we use AMG Carbon Ceramic?
The Mercedes AMG brand is prominent all around the world. It introduces the most advanced solutions with improved dynamic characteristics. The brake system is not an exception. The usage of carbon-ceramic system allows to achieve the following results:
- The AMG carbon-ceramic brake system can stop the car almost instantly.
- Unsparing mass reduction. Massive brake discs made of metal weigh about 2-3 times more than ceramic ones.
- Exceptional resistance to high temperatures, including during sudden changes in temperature.
- High resistance. Carbon and ceramics are substances that are more resistant than steel so they last for many years.
How is the replacement performed?
The replacement procedure includes the following:
- We always have in stock original AMG Carbon Ceramic braking system kits, which include carbon disks, pads and all-wheel callipers.
- Our specialists replace braking system components and install AMG equipment.
- After installation the system is tested and tuned. After a test drive if necessary it is the system is regulated.
- We give back the removed parts (pads, calipers, wheels) to the owner.
Our experienced specialists work with cars of the Mercedes brand, including premium Mercedes AMG models.